Doesn’t the image depict the way real estate is headed in our near future, if not already a necessity for most Agents to survive today when working with tech savvy clients, banks and/or any third party entities requiring analytics or reporting tools to reveal consumer patterns, as well to prove a real estates agents prior success in this tough market.
There are lots and lots of Real Estate Professionals that still aren’t quite convinced though when it comes to Social Media especially when it applies to them. It could even be as simple as the “Fear of the Unknown”. Its easier to dismiss new practices and stick to old traditions, but what if you could keep your traditions of real people networking in your community, which is still a very valuable trait to have, and update your online presence with out doing anything different then your use to. Would you take advantage of it. RealtyGo offers agents, brokers, real estate professionals, Vacation home owners and for sale by owner the ability to offer potential buyers, renters, investors and new customers easy engagement tools using modern day technology. Your Smartphone is a good example, place RealtyGo’s QR Codes anywhere you want to offer consumers information about your real estate listing(s) (flyer box, rider sign, real estate signs, print ads, digital ad space, like craigslist, zillow, Realtor.com) and allow the end user to choose their method of contacting you. This doesn’t mean you have to take you phone number off your signage or change anything your currently doing, RealtyGo just makes it easier for you to interact and communicate, update, showoff, edit and promote your real estate listings and business using Mobile phones and the World Wide Web. Don’t think for a moment that by not offering consumers the means to get immediate information that you are some how helping your business, end users can google anything and find all the information they like about any real estate listing by searching online. It may be better for you and your clients if you show consumers information you want them to see at first look,like updated photos, remodels that have been done, positive information, because if you leave it up to the end user to go searching out in the wild wild west, we call the internet for information on your real estate, they may find old, non relevant information, old pictures, a previous owner or lister and even get distracted along the way and forget about your real estate listing all together. Make it easy for potential buyers to get immediate information and communicate with you, auto schedule appointments and leave notes about your property, which they can later review and use as a point of reference when making a decision to move forward.
Ten Reasons Why Real Estate Professionals will benefit from Social Media:
- Brand Exposure (Facebook 500+ million users, Twitter 300+ million users, Linkedin 80+ million users etc)
- Your Competition is already there and has a following that you have to catch up to!
- This is how your potential clients find information about Real Estate (buying, selling etc)
- There are conversations being had about your Brand and Industry that you NEED to respond to!
- Gives consumers and other professionals a better idea of WHO they are dealing with – Transparency!
- You will benefit from the Community style flow of information and find out things you otherwise wouldn’t have, enabling you to update your business model. I mean lets face it, every great company has to eventually make changes to keep up with new trends, especially since were in a Global market these days, buyers from outside the U.S. daily.
- You will be an Industry Leader – Not Follower! Early adopters of dynamic practices are winning big!
- You will find NEW ways to conduct and streamline your business! Growing a client base and professional Network, not only traditionally within your immediate community, but also abroad through the world wide web.
- You can call yourself the “Neighborhood Expert” and your profiles,articles and new methodology will support that claim!
- Technology and Business Models are evolving and so must you! Lastly everyone else is doing it and you don’t want to be the one guy or gal NOT doing it!
RealtyGo makes it easy to use, apply, utalize and share your mobile real estate listings and business with advanced technology like QR Codes, SMS/MMS Text messaging, GPS and more.
RealtyGo – Your Real Estate Listings Best Friend!
Global Real Estate Market